Limited places available for a small number of motivated, dental practice principals.
Over the (nearly) 20 years I have been coaching dentists, I have hosted several Mastermind Groups. This meeting format works well for a small group of dental practice owners who want to develop and grow their businesses. We have filled one mastermind group starting in September and if there is sufficient interest we will run a second group.
Here’s the offer:
- 5 full day Mastermind Group Meetings (Thursdays) over 9 months (alternate months) starting September 2017
- 3 scheduled coaching Skype calls in between meetings
- Central London venue (probably The BDA headquarters)
- 5 clients max and a coach (Simon Hocken)
- Unlimited email access to Now Breathe coaches
- Email forum for the group to communicate with each other and Now Breathe coaches between meetings
- Emergency access to your Now Breathe coaches for when things are getting difficult
- £915/month (+vat)
- Please note fees are fully tax allowable and sessions are CPD verifiable
- You can bring your life partner, business partner or business manager to these meetings for no additional fee
What Are The Benefits of a Mastermind Group?
Mutual support. Even with differing goals, you’ll be able to lean on each other for support. The members of the mastermind group are the only people who really understand what has been going on behind the scenes and will give you support in spite of any failed efforts/blockers.
Differing perspectives. Hearing the different views of fellow mastermind participants will allow you to see issues you wouldn’t otherwise become aware of. Whether you agree with their assessment or not, it always gives you a better understanding of how you can better improve your approach.
Resources. Everyone in the group will have access to a different skillset and network of people. When you ask for help in a mastermind group, these resources help you make progress in ways you never could do alone.
Accountability. Your fellow group members hold you accountable for the goals you set. In addition, just knowing that you have a regularly scheduled meeting will drive you to make progress (because you don’t want to be the only person reporting back that you haven’t made an effort to move your practice forward..)
This group is for Practice Owners who:
- Want to make significant and measurable progress during the life-time of the group and beyond
- Have a burning ambition for their practice, but find themselves blocked in some way from successfully implementing it
- Are willing to find 5 free days in the next 12 months and some time each month for coaching Skype calls, so as to make sure progress keeps being made
Places are very limited (just 5). If you are interested in becoming a member of this group, please contact me before June 30th.
M. 07770 430576
D. 01548 853660