At Breathe, we have been advising for some time now that it is best to be prepared for the “Tsunami of Change” that will hit dentistry soon with forthcoming changes to compliance, regulation and revalidation. Don’t just hear it from us, though!
One of our ezine subscribers contacted us about a recent meeting of a Home Counties PCT for local GDP’s about the impending registration with the CQC (Care Quality Commission). Here is a summary of that meeting from our ezine subscriber:
- Still NO definitive information on costs
- The CQC will commence contacting practices from October 2010 on how to register
- The process will be ‘online’, i.e. no paper forms
- Practices will be given log in details and a 4 week window within which to make their application
- 16 sections to complete
- It would appear that practices will not have ” up to” 31st March 2011 to apply
- Some practices could be given slots before Christmas
- The advice of the PCT was to start preparing now, so that when you are allocated your slot, you can comply quickly and efficiently.
If you would like some help with preparing for the oncoming regulation changes and would like to avoid the stress of taking a last-minute approach to change, or would like an assessment of your practice from a clinical perspective, then please contact Ernie on 0845 299 7209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Breathe now offers Clinical Assessment Days with Dr Jon Sproson, Breathe Clinical Coach, dentist, qualified assessor and one of the foremost experts in the country on what is required for upcoming revalidation, HTM01-05, registration and compliance.
Compliance Workshop – Friday 1st October, London
We are running another Compliance Workshop day in London “Don’t Let Them Close You Down – Stay Ahead of The Game!” on Friday 1st October 2010.
The Tsunami of Change is about to sweep your business with requirements for revalidation, HTM01-05 and registration and compliance with the Care Quality Commission. Sign up for the following Breathe Business one-day event. You will leave the workshop with:
An awareness of the changes you will be required to make
- The knowledge of how to implement the changes
- How to engage your team in making the changes
- How to turn compliance and regulation into a fantastic teambuilding and moral boosting opportunity!
If you would like to book a Clinical Assessment Day or attend the Compliance Workshop, then please contact Ernie on 0845 299 7209 email@example.com